- The campaign “Maijooks” (hereinafter as the Campaign) shall be held between 5/19/2018 and 6/4/2018 (included) in Estonia. The campaign shall be ordered by AS Balbiino, registry code 10009159, seated at Viljandi mnt 26, Tallinn 11217 (hereinafter as the Contracting Entity). The organizer of the campaign is OÜ Adell Taevas, registry code 10060552, seated at Metalli 3, Tallinn (hereinafter as the Organizer).
- All persons who have received a written Campaign worksheet as a participant of the Tallink Maijooks held on 5/19/2018, and who have sent answers to the questions that have been asked to the e-mail address email@example.com by 6/4/2018, at the latest, and have provided their contact information: name, e-mail, telephone number, so that the Organizer of the Campaign could contact the participant in case of a win, shall be regarded as persons taking part in the Campaign.
- During the course of the campaign, on 6/5/2018, 10 winners shall be drawn from amongst the persons that have answered correctly to the Campaign question, each of whom shall receive 1 (one) box of Balbiino ice creams. A single box contains a total of 20 ice creams. The total amount of the prize fund of the Campaign is 120 euros.
- The winners shall be contacted on the basis of the information provided by the participant during the answering of the Campaign question. Should the winner be unavailable due to reasons not pertaining to the Organizer within 5 workdays of the prize draw, the Organizer has the right to cancel the release of the win to the person, and to draw a new winner.
- The Campaign prizes shall not be paid out in cash to the participants of the Campaign, nor shall they be exchanged for other objects. The expenses made in connection with the receipt and usage of the prize shall not be compensated. The state taxes to be paid from the prizes shall be paid by the Contracting Entity of the Campaign.
- By taking part in the Campaign, the Campaign participant confirms one’s agreement with all of the terms and conditions provided for the Campaign at the Campaign homepage at balbiino.ee.
- The winner shall receive information concerning the redemption of the prize; his or her permission shall be asked for relaying their name and telephone number to the person delivering the prize. Also, the consent of the winner shall be asked for publishing his or her name on the Contracting Entity’s website at balbiino.ee. Should the winner of the prize provide his or consent for the publishing of his or her name, the name of the Campaign winner shall be published on 6/8/2018, at the latest, on the abovementioned website. Should the winner refuse to provide his or her consent, then a notice shall be published on the abovementioned website concerning the performance of the Campaign prize draw and the time of delivery of the prize to the winner.
- By taking part in the Campaign, the Campaign participant shall give the Organizer the right for the collection, processing and usage of one’s personal information in connection with the Campaign.
All of the complaints concerning the Campaign must be submitted to the Organizer of the Campaign either at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at 6 105 800 by 6/15/2018, at the latest. All disputes associated based on the Campaign shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
The winners of the Balbiino Maijooks campaign: